Monday, October 12, 2009

The Van gets "CG'ed"

With the rather recent introduction of CG shaders to Racer, which can do bump mapping, and some other neat features I have yet to figure out completely... Anyways I decided this Tradesman van should probably get on with the new type of shaders, so tucking the old shader away saftey, where no harm can reach it (so I can have a non-CG and CG version of it, for hopefully a later release). I went ahead and worked on some CG shaders to this thing, bump mapping and some other nice little features, really need to brighten up some of the interior textures still, But so far, not so bad I think, the tires and the license plate got bump mapped, had others but they didn't look as great I felt and they, I felt weren't that significant if I left them de-bump mapped. Also got around to getting a good texture on the glass, and remapping the exhaust tips to chrome, because everyone likes shiny exhaust tips lol.


Yes even the lettering on the tires now pops out

mmm shiny exhaust tips lol

No comments:

Post a Comment