Monday, October 12, 2009

PT work....

Well I've been messing around with CG shaders so I decided to have a go and fool around with it on my PT, so now it too has bump mapped tires(Thanks to Evan for the Textures and bump maps), and I decided to play a bit with the CG shader on the still un baked PT body, and I know sometimes I say I am like Top Gear, ambitious but rubbish, but for once, I feel I wasn't, ok the color isn't perfect but I feel I've created something really beautiful with this color, bright in the light dark in the shade (attributes of Inferno Red, I should know I actually have a PT that is this color).

This one is my favorite

Ok taking the pictures at dusk doesn't exactly showcase the colors greatness but the color really assisted in some great looking shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment