Saturday, October 10, 2009

Small Update

Ok as I mentioned before I'm working on Several cars, without showing pictures of any of them well nows your chance to see these cars

76 Aspen Wagon

76 Tradesman

Morris Mini

98 Grand Caravan

Chrysler 300M

Triumph Dolomite Sprint

1987 Dodge Omni

and I knew I was forgetting one...
Chrysler PT Cruiser


These are all the cars I'm working on right now (unless I forgot another one lol). Anyways, The PT, Aspen, and Tradesman are conversions (or adaptions same difference really though). The rest of the cars are completely mine. I'll try to update this blog every time I make progress on one of the cars, and if I decide one is worthy of being released (two cars I have right now are getting close) I will post them up here on my blog.

and I just noticed that for some reason blogs have a good tendancy to make you type a lot more than you intend to ever actually put down, weird lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment