Friday, October 23, 2009

Omni GLH-S, small update

Did just a little bit of work on the GLH-S (Omni) the other day, just forgot to post, haven't really worked on it today, because, 1. I was testing out my old graphics card to see if it had driver issues or hardware, sadly, hardware, and also it seems my back is in quite a lot of pain today, I suspect its from when I replaced the starter in a friend's car, how i did it idk, much like the cut that across 3 out of 4 fingers on my right hand, all in a direct line, cut my fore finger middle finger and pinky, missed the middle finger somehow lol.

Anyways the GLH-S has been fitted with the Pizza wheels (I had modeled and put a basic texture on them earlier) and slightly redid the headlights on the GLH-S to appear more roundish at the edges.



No comments:

Post a Comment