Monday, October 19, 2009

Some Fun

Well I had put a Fairmont Wagon into Racer not too long ago, and quickly learned a bit of CG on it, like doing pearlescent paint jobs on it, then I thought I'd explore a funner side of what I can do, and decided to cut the car right behind the driver's door and make something like the Half Car from Davidsfarm (on youtube), but his is a Pontiac 6000. and this is clearly NOT lol. utlizing a wheel from my Omni, and front wheels from my Aspen. But alas I have created something fun, and to go along with the two redneck rollercoaster cars (that were also from Davidsfarm). Now I need to make a half master lol.


And also I have worked on the GLH-S "summore" and added the necessary body kit so its one step closer to looking like a GLH-S, only problem is I'm missing my Centurion wheels still, might put the pizza wheels on for now just for something other than what is on there right now.

1 comment:

  1. I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice .Plese visit my website - AZƏRBAYCANIN HƏR YERİNDƏN

    ReplyDelete