Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Post...I Guess

So I just got this blog, what you'll most likely see in this whole thing is me updating about my 3d model cars, and releasing them here for Racer (www.racer.nl).
Anyways here's a short list of the cars I'm working on currently...

1976 Dodge Aspen Wagon (with an assortment of engine sizes)
1976 Dodge Tradesman B200
Morris Mini and Mini Countryman
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan LE (high possibly of a same year swb Dodge Caravan LE)
Chrysler 300M
Triumph Dolomite Sprint
1987 Dodge Omni, and 1986 Shelby GLH-S

Now as for my past experience at doing this, I've worked with Zmodeler 1.07 for quite a few years now, tried others (currently trying out Rhino), but some how I've always been able to stick to just Zmodeler, though I myself am terrible at textures. Previous Cars include the 1986 Dodge Caravan SE, 1987 Dodge Caravan SE, 1989 Dodge Caravan ES Turbo, 2003 Chrysler Town and Country, 1992 Jeep Comanche, 1988 Ford Econoline, (I reworked it into a 1976 Ford Econoline, that is unreleased), and a 1985 Chrysler Laser Turbo. Some of the cars I modeled myself, others I adapted to Racer.

No comments:

Post a Comment