Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some Updates

Well haven't really posted here, just been kind of busy around the house recently, sister (and her husband and of course my niece) came up for the weekend, then not too long after waking up saturday I got a call from my friend who was stuck at McD's because his car wouldn't start, so I had to go get it going again (its a Ford so what do you expect? lol). Then I just didn't have this blog on my mind at all, whoops, oh well so heres a smal update on whats going on with the cars
Well first of all, the GLH-S has come back, 2.2l turbo burble and almost all, suspension isn't quite right yet (working on it) and the wheels aren't back on yet (again working on it).

Now I also kind of playing this game (I guess thats what it is) for Racer, called Racecity, and well, I thought of an idea I shouldn't of thought of and made it real lol. Now what is it? Well it started out as a Ford Econoline Cargo van, and now, its just a race van, with a 351W, 5 speed manual transmission, posi rear end, widened track, a whole list of things really. But it is incredibly quick, for a van and not having THAT much power to it. It goes around the Nurburgring at just over 8 mins. I will admit, its not the prettiest thing ever, but funtionally its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment