Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something...?

Really meant to post this earlier, but I had to work today, and yadayadayadayadalada lol

Anyways minor bit of work on the interior, mainly just the fitting of things to the new floorpan. on the outside, put in a 3rd brakelight, and antenna (haven't put it on the Omni yet, just being lazy really). and on the GLH-S its got its hood vent now, along with the bodykit being baked and somewhat textured.




Now, I said this over on RD, so I might as well say it on my blog, the release date of this Omni is growing near, I can feel it in my bones, mainly the itty bitty ones (excuse the poor Oblivion reference else I'll pull out your intestines and jump rope with them. kidding naturally, another Oblivion reference). Anyways, this year also marks the 10th year Anniversary of Racer, more specifcally August of this year. As of right now I feel the Omni has until at the most, June until its ready to be released, when the Omni is ready it will be released..... Some eagle eye'd readers might of noted, I said nothing of the GLH-S, reason being, if the Omni is ready for release before August the GLH-S will be held until August. (Really I do hope to release the Omni before the GLH-S as to help work out any bugs) But I won't have you wait putzing around in the slow Omni, taking corners at 20 mph(exaggeration), because thats its top speed. No what I'll do is release to the public, another Omni based Shelby. I've made my mind up on this one, it will be a 1985 Shelby GLH-T, the thing will have a selection of colors, that are different from the basic Omni, and have pizza wheels strapped on, as opposed to the 13" wheels on the Omni or the 15" Centurions on the GLH-S, its performance is inbetween the Omni and the GLH-S, naturally. The GLH-T has already been mocked up. So I give you a picture of the 3 L-Bodies.


for those that couldn't figure it out, the GLH-S is out in Front, with the Omni to its left then coming up from behind, is the GLH-T (the AI driving that wasn't going slow for once either, well not as slow as the Omni at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment