Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Bad Habit?...

Maybe not but another hopefully quick post before I have to get ready for work lol.

There has been some work on the Omni. (Oh no!) in the order of a new floorpan, and slightly refinished interior shell (so the door looks to be there)


Then I went crazy and decided to learn to texture, and baked up the Omni's wheels and then pulled the Centurion wheels (the wheels to the GLH-S) out of storage, and baked them as well.
In Zmod:



Now for In Game;





Yes I'm very happy with the wheels too. I did bake other wheels, but too lazy to take more pictures and things like that. but there is a chance the GLH-S will be put on hold for release until later this year (to be one of the many cars to be released during Racer's 10 year Anniversary). so what would I put out? probably a GLH-T, which isn't quite as fast as the GLH-S. but still fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment