Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Double Money back Guarantee

Thats right today only, you get a double money back guarantee, two items for the price of one....


ok not really lol. but prepare for a double dose of things. here

first of all, I realized after posting yesterday. it hit me I never posted pictures from that car show I went to down in FL. I did up some videos as well, but I'm feeling lazy. So heres just the pictures...

(Yes it had Grey Poupon in it)

(A Cuda wow...)

(Yeah its Herbie, what did you expect I was in FL right near Disney World)
Link to the entire album... HERE


Now of lesser importance, but still somewhat important, my 98 Dodge Grand Caravan LE, has had some work done to it, though its hard when the shapes on it are actually somewhat complex. so some of the bumper has been more so built up, and more of the fender.

No comments:

Post a Comment