Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reason for a lack of 3d stuff lately?

Ok, this is to kind of say why I haven't really said much about my 3d models, kind of obvious I haven't been working on them, I just had a "Driver's Training" meeting for a Test Driver position with Roush this morning, lasted from about 9am to 12pm. Of course thats not including the drug test, wasted another hour there waiting to be called, as the 30 people that were at that meeting were also at THAT clinic (even though there was 4 other clinics we could of gone to). I am hoping to get this job, and sadly, the job doesn't involve Mustangs, or really any Roush products, its all Fords, as in Foci, Fusion, MK-Z, MK-T, sounds like I might even get a chance to drive a new Fiesta, that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment