Friday, November 20, 2009

Omni..... INTERIOR!!!

Well out of a stroke of what I can only call luck, while cleaning out my desk the other day and found some disks, found quite a few that i had to got through, and 3 of them were in cases and labeled "Back up 1" (there was also a 2 and 3). and in the first disk alone I found a bunch of old Racer data, and some old z3d work files, one of them was for the Omni's interior. sweet. So I have been working on that.

So heres what it looked like when I found it...



and what I have so far...



I think its pretty clear what all I've added to the thing, incase you couldn't notice, here's what I've added
- the Omni Dash Plaque
- an entire center console, no detail has been left out (the drawer at the very bottom has a sliding top that isnt' textured yet)
- center console air vents
- steering column, with the ignition and key in it, and its running, whoops, might want to turn it off as to not waste too much gas lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment