Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finally Here

Well, as promised in my previous post I would be posting pictures from the North American International Auto Show, even though I don't have that many pictures and being as I am, I skipped Toyota and Government Motors... I mean General Maintenance..... errr I mean General Motors. But I didn't skip Porsche or Lamborghini... because they weren't even there. Anyways heres my collection of shots from the NAIAS, a few preview pictures to make you drool and the album link are below...

The 2012 Ford Focus, looks tasty to me.

The new 2011 Ford Mustang, with the new 5.0l V8, and a yummy model (side note, I hope the model is included with the car lol)

and of course, the new 2011 Ford Fiesta, Aye Curmba! Its English! and I want one!


another side note, the preview pictures were all just ironically Ford, there was for sure more to the auto show then Ford though.
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/Harey/NAIAS%202010/

No comments:

Post a Comment